0 čem se mluví

Tymoty

Re: 0 čem se mluví

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

@Pierrette@mastodon.uno Thank you for your reaction. I like the judo story...
Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

I am not sure about using the notion 'reflexive control' but let us stick with it some time.

I want me (and you, and him, and her...), with the help of the others, to control my own reflexive(?) reactions.

I want you and me (and him, and her...) to recognize, that in our conversation, there is a lot of reflexive reactions and that it is good, right and beautiful. Because we respect each other as equal partners in a common adventure. We may reflect on what is happening and strive for even better, more right and more beautiful functioning. That is cooperation. Coordination. Respect. Love.

However, in general, nowadays, out there, in the wild social networks, or else, we meet people and pieces of text and other info which doesn't happen in our kind of mutual respect / recognition / love relationship - although some may pretent it and be treacherous - even us.

Here, many my reflexive reactions lead me the very wrong way. This may be some automatic(?) / systemic property of the current arrangement of things or it may include intentional activity of evil actors.

Let us, through permanent conversation in pairs or in small groups, hold by our hands, in the storm of superficial, and concentrate our minds, our hearts and our words on the fundamental, substantial, important.

@bobojp@theblower.au @Linkshaender@bildung.social @Pierrette@mastodon.uno @xChaos@f.cz

#tg556343140 #tg437064091
Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

Nejsem si jistý používáním pojmu "reflexivní kontrola", ale zůstaňme u něj chvíli.

Chci, abych já (a vy, a on, a ona...) s pomocí ostatních ovládal své reflexivní(?) reakce.

Chci, abychom já a ty (a on, a ona...) poznali, že v našem rozhovoru je spousta reflexivních reakcí a že je to dobré, správné a krásné. Protože se navzájem respektujeme jako rovnocenní partneři ve společném dobrodružství. Můžeme se zamyslet nad tím, co se děje, a usilovat o ještě lepší, správnější a krásnější fungování. To je spolupráce. Koordinace. Respekt. Láska.

Obecně se však dnes, tam venku, na divokých sociálních sítích, či jinde, setkáváme s lidmi a kusými texty a dalšími informacemi, které se nedějí v našem druhu vzájemného respektu / uznání / lásky - i když to někteří mohou předstírat a být zrádní - i my.

Zde mě mnohé mé reflexivní reakce vedou velmi špatným směrem. Může jít o nějakou automatickou(?) / systémovou vlastnost současného uspořádání věcí nebo může jít o záměrnou aktivitu zlých aktérů.

Pojďme se prostřednictvím permanentního rozhovoru ve dvojicích či malých skupinkách chytit za ruce v bouři povrchnosti a soustředit svou mysl, své srdce a svá slova na to zásadní, podstatné, důležité.

A respekt / uznání / láska nestačí - ještě je potřeba rozhodnutí věnovat se zásadnímu, podstatnému, důležitému.

@Pierrette@mastodon.uno @unterwasser@f.cz @Veza85UE@eupolicy.social @xChaos@f.cz

Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

Pierrette navazuje na https://trojkatretiho.cz/viewtopic.php?p=1963#p1963 :

the fundamental the substantial the important… I play a game with myself when I’m irked or angried by some commonplace event: I ask myself what would I think of it in my last moments on this Earth; it puts everything in perspective

( https://mastodon.uno/@Pierrette/113220364850931549 )
Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

@Pierrette@mastodon.uno Yes. Nice technique 🙂

@bobojp@theblower.au @Pierrette@mastodon.uno @Linkshaender@bildung.social @xChaos@f.cz I am inviting you to create / to do a permanent conversation, on Mastodon or on https://trojkatretiho.cz or elsewhere - that is not important, where we select each other to react / to continue - that is important. And to talk about the fundamental / substantial / important. It includes discussion about what is fundamental / substantial / important.

Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

An important difference: When I am talking with and to the whole world, my "fundamentals" are engaged with all other topics in a fight for attention. When my partner and me select each other for a conversation, it is easy to spend time on both yours and mine "fundamentals".

@bobojp@theblower.au @Pierrette@mastodon.uno @Linkshaender@bildung.social @xChaos@f.cz

Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

Pierrette navazuje na https://trojkatretiho.cz/viewtopic.php?p=1966#p1966 :

the technique can work like this: if we were all going to die in a little time in a catastrophe what would appear fundamental substantial important on a grand scale ? Having cared for each other, having respected the different, having built something useful and beautiful having found the way to a meaningful and fulfilling life for everyone ; more thoughts on this? Share please

( https://mastodon.uno/@Pierrette/113220846745242456 )
Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

@Pierrette@mastodon.uno Great! Thank you 🙂

Understanding, celebrating and improving the relationships:

(1) Of the individual and the society.

(2) With closed ones.

@bobojp@theblower.au @Linkshaender@bildung.social @xChaos@f.cz

Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

Pierrette píše:

great! these are very important feats ! I'd put the closed one first, though, that's a major test to upgrade to the society level

( https://mastodon.uno/@Pierrette/113221043422240623 )
Tymoty

Příspěvek od Tymoty »

@Pierrette@mastodon.uno Yes 🙂

My proposal: Let us not rate the "fundamentals". Let us not build hierarchies.

The different "fundamentals" may coexist in the playground of our conversation without "rates", without "hierarchies".

It seems to me that we (mostly? / always?) act with what is close to us. It may be "a closed one" - partner, child, collegue...; it may be "a foreigner" who entered my field of attention; it may be "a machine", "a tool", "an olive tree"...

Yet, I believe, that our interaction with the closed ones / that our local interaction / act locally

makes sense / is meaningful / is good, right and beautiful

only if we know / believe / sometimes talk about

it is in the same time / inseparably

a miniscule part of societal / think globally.

@bobojp@theblower.au @Linkshaender@bildung.social @xChaos@f.cz

Odpovědět